Page 436 of 648

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm
by jsquared
He posted how he did that yellow and I was really surprised it came out that good.

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:11 pm
by andysapp
THAT'S HOW?!? Holy shit.
Maaaaan I want to do that. Plus my yellow tints are hella dingy after all these years.

That looks so hot.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm
by jsquared
Ya apparently just Krylon Stained Glass paint in yellow, sprayed right onto the reflective housing. I was amazed.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm
by CodyW
That car looks delicious.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
Byron, to answer your question, I am pretty sure the M fenders bolt on. But why? Andy already has a wide enough tire up front and until he gets power and it looks like it wont be in this car it is unnecessary. Everything is wider up front, so I believe the bumper would need to be re-worked or get an M bumper.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm
by down_shift
Inappropriate Chris wrote:Byron, to answer your question, I am pretty sure the M fenders bolt on. But why? blah blah blah to infinity.
thanks

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm
by Lightning
hmm....the yellow lenses are interesting...

and this is giving me all sorts of bad ideas for the Yaris...

Image
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 pm
by andysapp
down_shift wrote:
Inappropriate Chris wrote:Byron, to answer your question, I am pretty sure the M fenders bolt on. But why? blah blah blah to infinity.
thanks
Oh yeah... I forgot to answer that hahaha.

They do bolt up, Chris is right about the front bumper. I think it looks funny to bolt them up on non-M cars because the rears aren't flared.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
^^^ and this!! But that front Euro CSL bumper is hot!!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm
by Dr. Marlow
ok so im just going to post a couple on here and link to my folder instead of just spamming the hell out of this thread
and im working on tagging my entire collection too

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m165 ... om%20carz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 pm
by Lightning
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 pm
by down_shift
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... ?t=1895777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 pm
by P.Haire
that thing would be cooler if the dude just did it cause he wanted to. it looks like he did it to try to be a rebel which is gay.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 pm
by Lightning

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 am
by Lightning
Why?

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Because 4-door R31's are cool, that's why.