Page 42 of 249
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:32 am
by Generz
Abactus wrote:quazar311 wrote:WOW. that Lexus is so 4x4 right now.
uhh.. for reps.. you better drop it about 80-90mm. otherwise..you're dead to me.
sry, but 80-90mm would be way too much, cause currently the lexus is my daily driver - I'm thinking about getting a KW V3… 40-50mm should be realistic…
you're not being realistic... get with the REAL! !!
dying to me!
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 pm
by charlie
I dunno. I'm personally of the opinion that a roof-rack combined with some low-profile swampers would set that bitch off.
Add lasers and machine guns to taste.
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 pm
by Generz
charlie wrote:I dunno. I'm personally of the opinion that a roof-rack combined with some low-profile swampers would set that bitch off.
Add lasers and machine guns to taste.
You're talking about my wagon again, Charlie!
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 pm
by P.Haire
Abactus wrote:quazar311 wrote:WOW. that Lexus is so 4x4 right now.
uhh.. for reps.. you better drop it about 80-90mm. otherwise..you're dead to me.
sry, but 80-90mm would be way too much, cause currently the lexus is my daily driver - I'm thinking about getting a KW V3… 40-50mm should be realistic…
how is austria this time of the year?
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:29 pm
by Abactus
P.Haire wrote:
how is austria this time of the year?
hmm...
>not that bad<
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:37 pm
by Generz
Abactus wrote:P.Haire wrote:
how is austria this time of the year?
hmm...
>not that bad<
I've been to all the cities listed on that weather map.
Oh BTW.. that damn lake in Innsbruck.. is cold even in the summer. Sehr Kalt.
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:20 pm
by P.Haire
i forgot which city i went to in austria. it was nice though. i can't get over how old europe is. it's so cool.
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:34 pm
by struka
dM euro trip.....
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 pm
by VRT nenders
struka wrote:dM euro trip.....
I'm soooooo down.....
ED REC. Parties in France.....My future x-wife in Germany.....Baller beach volleyball in Spain....Football hooligans in London.
I'm going to South Africa for World Cup in 2010
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 pm
by struka
dude...i so want to see the world cup!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 pm
by VRT nenders
struka wrote:dude...i so want to see the world cup!!!
Do it...I still need a wingman.

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 pm
by P.Haire
vrt eggroll wrote:struka wrote:dM euro trip.....
I'm soooooo down.....
ED REC. Parties in France.....My future x-wife in Germany.....Baller beach volleyball in Spain....Football hooligans in London.
I'm going to South Africa for World Cup in 2010
that is actually the most awesome trip idea i've heard in awhile. south african accent is sooooo awesome + football + sharks + dM = getting preginant.
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 am
by VRT nenders
P.Haire wrote:vrt eggroll wrote:struka wrote:dM euro trip.....
I'm soooooo down.....
ED REC. Parties in France.....My future x-wife in Germany.....Baller beach volleyball in Spain....Football hooligans in London.
I'm going to South Africa for World Cup in 2010
that is actually the most awesome trip idea i've heard in awhile. south african accent is sooooo awesome + football + sharks + dM = getting chicks pregnant then selling them black market for car parts.
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:27 am
by struka
I wonder how much it would cost to go there. World cup that is. I shouldve went when it was I Germany couple years back when I was in Poland.
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:15 am
by Generz
bang bang bang