Page 367 of 648

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:10 pm
by Pittsy
marlow<12 wrote:Image




I just came.













marlow<12 wrote:Image




Twice.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 pm
by AFSil80
My friend Max's FC, and some others from an event back in Minnesota...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:26 pm
by Greg
that miata is hot, I like the color.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm
by struka
that one s13 almost looks like tyler's

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm
by P.Haire
i'm pretty sure it has a V8.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm
by shawn shawn
Greg wrote:that miata is hot, I like the color.
I have to admit... That is a hot miata.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm
by FooSchnickens
Greg wrote:that miata is hot, I like the color.
Too bad it's running sportsuxx wheels

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm
by P.Haire
that's a good one. will use that from now on.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm
by FooSchnickens
Heavily chopped, ultra-lightweight, supercharged, sequentially-shifted Lotus Elise. 305hp, and 1500lbs.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm
by AFSil80
Damn, that is over the top. I love it!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm
by Greg
I'd rather have an Aerial

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 pm
by Zach
yeah, but that thing is dick nasties!!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm
by andysapp
I don't think that car needs to be any lighter, lol.
That is bonkers.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 am
by kOOpA
wow that elise is one of my new favoritestest cars ever.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 am
by BandyDesign
AFSil80 wrote:My friend Max's FC, and some others from an event back in Minnesota...

Image
What does it take to convert an S13 to 6 lug? Is it a common swap???