Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location
Post
by Pittsy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:10 pm
marlow<12 wrote:
I just came.
marlow<12 wrote:
Twice.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote: I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
AFSil80
Clam Salesman
Posts: 895 Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 am
Location: (not) Suh-van-ner
Post
by AFSil80 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 pm
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575 Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:
Post
by Greg » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:26 pm
that miata is hot, I like the color.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm
that one s13 almost looks like tyler's
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm
i'm pretty sure it has a V8.
please believe
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964 Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm
Greg wrote: that miata is hot, I like the color.
I have to admit... That is a hot miata.
_team rowdy _
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3747 Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:
Post
by FooSchnickens » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm
Greg wrote: that miata is hot, I like the color.
Too bad it's running sportsuxx wheels
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are
QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm
that's a good one. will use that from now on.
please believe
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3747 Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:
Post
by FooSchnickens » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are
QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
AFSil80
Clam Salesman
Posts: 895 Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 am
Location: (not) Suh-van-ner
Post
by AFSil80 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Damn, that is over the top. I love it!
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575 Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:
Post
by Greg » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm
I'd rather have an Aerial
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021 Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción
Post
by Zach » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 pm
yeah, but that thing is dick nasties!!
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm
I don't think that car needs to be any lighter, lol.
That is bonkers.
kOOpA
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3770 Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 am
Post
by kOOpA » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 am
wow that elise is one of my new favoritestest cars ever.
BandyDesign
Ripe Meat
Posts: 191 Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:38 pm
Post
by BandyDesign » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 am
AFSil80 wrote: My friend Max's FC, and some others from an event back in Minnesota...
What does it take to convert an S13 to 6 lug? Is it a common swap???