Page 313 of 648
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:14 pm
by Greg
vomit swap?
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:18 pm
by Nismo300zxt
OMG their children should be killed, raped and then killed again.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:19 pm
by Greg
just reaffirms the old adage, money cannot buy taste.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 pm
by Dr. Marlow
i want an alligator skinned interior
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 pm
by down_shift
marlow<12 wrote:i want an interior crocodile alligator
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 pm
by Generz
I'd definitely rock that SLR...and hop out with my shades on.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm
by P.Haire
that is a ballin car. i'd drive it.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm
by andysapp
quazar311 wrote:I'd definitely rock that SLR...and hop out with my shades on and my pants off.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 pm
by PmartyX
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 pm
by Greg
ah Hungarian drifting gotta love it.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm
by Cankles
hate the wing
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:38 pm
by andysapp
I like the 1st pic of the e30 truckster.
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
by Dr. Marlow
andysapp wrote:I like the 1st pic of the e30 truckster.
great pic
i like it, different, loud (i imagine), and fast
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 pm
by Nismo300zxt
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm
by andysapp
Man Legos have come a long way.