Page 4 of 7

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:04 pm
by marcos
Damb. you got me.... :wink:

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:39 pm
by sweetcarz02
site is updated.

ALSO
Image

Mike Peters will be in attendance at the ATL Drift Expo.
Check http://www.atlantadriftexpo.com for more information

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:48 am
by andysapp
RAWK!!! That's rad!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:16 pm
by Rhoad Racing
its lookin good fellas! good job

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:57 pm
by Silonius
dick! Looks like I'm gonna have to hit up tha ATL on Nov. 19th.

There was an S14 with a JDM conversion front end at our autocross last Sat. I asked if he liked drifting or just grip. He said he didn't like drifting. So I asked if he wanted to switch cars. And then I beat him by a little over six seconds.
9 Seth Stepleton Focus F 59.96
38 Justin Lloyd 240sx F 65.19

And yes, that's 9th overall. I love my new sticky Hankooks!

http://clemsonscc.com/Forum/viewtopic.p ... 83ad3da17c
These are the full results. It's my highest finish so far. And yes that Legends car was nasty. And on some crazy Goodyear race compound.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:48 pm
by s14unimog
granted my car gets done by its projected Nov. the 4th date I will be in as well.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:04 pm
by CodyW
sweet, glad to see the new stuff on there (and strangely enough, i just saw mike walking around out here).

i hope i can get my tie rods and swaybar (and exhaust) in time, i want that $300 :mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:26 pm
by sweetcarz02
drift wreckingz!

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:26 pm
by Zach
I know you guys will need workers!! :lol: If so, you know im always down. I'll have a car to slide, but no money. I am maybe a month from having the corolla on the road, so I don't want to spare any money to get it there. If anyone needs tires on the other hand... I have a pair of decent Kumho ECSTA 205/40/17's I could bring and get rid of cheap :twisted: I'll see everyone there though, thats for sure.
-Zach

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:53 pm
by captobvious
i might be attending with the bubba drift guys, just have to check some things FOERST

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:41 pm
by PmartyX
captobvious wrote:i might be attending with the bubba drift guys, just have to check some things FOERST
Word
Up.
:D

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:25 pm
by captobvious
looks like i wont be able to make it, i can't get ahold of anyone at work to let me know if i work sunday or not, so looks like i'm going to have to pass on this trip

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:47 am
by Silonius
Some friends and I will be there.

We'll be under the big orange EZ-Up that says "Chemistry".

See yous guys tomorrow.

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:16 pm
by andysapp
captobvious wrote:looks like i wont be able to make it, i can't get ahold of anyone at work to let me know if i work sunday or not, so looks like i'm going to have to pass on this trip
DAMMIT!! I was stoked you were gonna make it up. This means I have to come to Texas!
;D

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:50 pm
by captobvious
andysapp wrote:
captobvious wrote:looks like i wont be able to make it, i can't get ahold of anyone at work to let me know if i work sunday or not, so looks like i'm going to have to pass on this trip
DAMMIT!! I was stoked you were gonna make it up. This means I have to come to Texas!
;D
that you do sir