~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

just sent you a super-secret TM dude. checka ur phone!
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

Patrick!!!!

Image
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

drift zamurai!!!!!!

i don't like his fenders but i do like the fact that that car has lambo doors.
Image
please believe
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

yeah the fenders are nasty, but that wing, that hood, the aero!!! zomg
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

That is quite exciting.
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

the smoke up the fender and across the decklid is awesome





Image
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

^^That is a different car Greg, that is Kuroi's car. Assuming you thought they were the same car. If you were just saying the smoke looked nice, just tell me to shut the fuck up.
Image
User avatar
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location

Post by Pittsy »

Hello.
My name is Pittsy, and I'll be representing Greg for the following message...




"Shut the fuck up."



"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

lol Westicles.

yeah I realize it's a different car, I just like the way the smoke comes over the fender.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

Maudite wrote:Image

Image

i think dr. jones does it better.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

DJ needs moar wing
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location

Post by Pittsy »

Maudite wrote:DJ needs moar wing

"Negative Ghost Rider. The pattern is full."



"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Holy SHITTT Panda... your new sig animation is CREEPY.
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

haha dude you haven't seen that??!
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

No... it's rad!
Post Reply