Page 29 of 249

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:21 pm
by Dr. Marlow
Zachscar wrote:
Midtenn wrote:ahhh the dark side, the pull is strong. Good choice.
it's true... I just need locks and keys for it.. if anyone wants to hook me up with that and some spare wheels I'll start hitting events tomorrow!! :D
traitor

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 pm
by Zach
marlow<12 wrote:
Zachscar wrote:
Midtenn wrote:ahhh the dark side, the pull is strong. Good choice.
it's true... I just need locks and keys for it.. if anyone wants to hook me up with that and some spare wheels I'll start hitting events tomorrow!! :D
traitor
ehh Im doin what I have to do to drive..

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:43 pm
by darkducati
Zachscar wrote:
marlow<12 wrote:
Zachscar wrote:
Midtenn wrote:ahhh the dark side, the pull is strong. Good choice.
it's true... I just need locks and keys for it.. if anyone wants to hook me up with that and some spare wheels I'll start hitting events tomorrow!! :D
traitor
ehh Im doin what I have to do to drive..being a traitor
:)

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:14 pm
by Zach
darkducati wrote:
Zachscar wrote:
marlow<12 wrote:
Zachscar wrote:
Midtenn wrote:ahhh the dark side, the pull is strong. Good choice.
it's true... I just need locks and keys for it.. if anyone wants to hook me up with that and some spare wheels I'll start hitting events tomorrow!! :D
traitor
ehh Im doin what I have to do to drive..being a traitor
:)
bahaha I still have the corolla.. regretfully. I wish I could sell it cause that would be another $2k towards 240 parts and money for wheels/tires/events
I need to get on to events soon.

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:02 am
by POOPscandal
meh, i went old toyota to FC to S13 to old toyota and probably back to FC/S13. i'm a traitor to all the jap car companies... well except honda cause i never had one. maybe i should just get my '98 trans am with volks and dual n1's.

GOGOGGOGO ZACH with no car allegiances!!!

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:29 pm
by Zach
driftPANDAspl wrote:meh, i went old toyota to FC to S13 to old toyota and probably back to FC/S13. i'm a traitor to all the jap car companies... well except honda cause i never had one. maybe i should just get my '98 trans am with volks and dual n1's.

GOGOGGOGO ZACH with no car allegiances!!!

Hahah yes! It's like Gogo Gadget! except with my name!! and no allegiances FTW! hehe. Besides If I kept the corolla it was gonna get full S13 suspension and an SR so don't bitch at me :D. :lol: :lol:

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:06 am
by jbguillo
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm
by POOPscandal
yaay for the flushness!!!!!

you will not be receiving a "hella sunk" sticker featuring a battleship and a sweet font in the mail. me and cody apologize for this inconvenience, but if you would care to mount up some 15x6.5 +50mm wheels, we would be happy to send you said sticker.

nice miata!

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:47 pm
by CodyW
yea, this one...we still totally have to get a bunch of stickers made though, and then ride around slapping it on unsuspecting cars.

Image

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 pm
by P.Haire
agreed

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 pm
by Zach
P.Haire wrote:agreed

+15

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm
by down_shift
I guess I can expect one :lol: :( :cry:

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 pm
by P.Haire
down_shift wrote:I guess I can expect one :lol: :( :cry:
i've got a plan. go whore yourself out and then buy these then paint them safety orange.
Image
i wish i was 5 lug

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:57 pm
by andysapp
Hella Sunk!!1 BWAHAHAaa!111

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:58 am
by kalifornia087
CodyW wrote:yea, this one...we still totally have to get a bunch of stickers made though, and then ride around slapping it on unsuspecting cars.

Image
HAHAHAHAHAH that is the greatest sticker evar!!!

I better not show my car until i get somethings done to it :shock: