~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

Yes I'm glad you posted that. Such a nice lookin' cressy finally!

go fast or die
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

very rad
Image
please believe
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

YES YES and more YES
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

shawn shawn wrote:finlly a rad cressy...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
still needs a MK2 front end
User avatar
Falkon45
Ripe Meat
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:03 pm
Location: Norfolk, Va/ Savannah, Ga

Post by Falkon45 »

that thing is too baller for it's own good.
Image
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

^^ What Erin said.
Image
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

shawn shawn wrote:finlly a rad cressy...

Image
Image
Image
Image
looks like a camry
Image
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

That shit is so baller it's rockin amg wheels!! :shock: :shock:
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

i go with eggroll....it has baller rims and a kit but something about it makes it look like camry/corolla...its the front. lolz
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

milon's camry was BA though.
Image
please believe
User avatar
Abactus
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3042
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: near vienna...
Contact:

Post by Abactus »

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I love that car... I still think the sunglasses graphic is weird.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Image
Image
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

andysapp wrote:I love that car... I still think the sunglasses graphic is fuckin lame.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hahaha!!!
Post Reply