Page 3 of 7

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 pm
by P.Haire
struka wrote:oh snap

are you going? i'm going to head down friday afternoon.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:57 pm
by andysapp
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm
by Lightning
andysapp wrote:
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
I'll take ya up on that. I'd let ya play the Xbox, but it just gave me the "red ring of death" yesturday.

EDIT: looks like my hard drive survived, that's one bit of good news as far as my 360's concerned.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm
by charlie
oh dip, fuck a bunch'ah rrod.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm
by struka
P.Haire wrote:
struka wrote:oh snap

are you going? i'm going to head down friday afternoon.
not really sure.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 pm
by Dr. Marlow
i think i can get mondays off at my new rotation
thats means im going to try to make it for both days!

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 pm
by FooSchnickens
Wee-ha!

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
Lightning wrote:
andysapp wrote:
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
I'll take ya up on that. I'd let ya play the Xbox, but it just gave me the "red ring of death" yesturday.

EDIT: looks like my hard drive survived, that's one bit of good news as far as my 360's concerned.


That is completely fixable duder....if you bring with you let me know. My friend can fix that.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-1

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 pm
by Rhoad Racing
I have a big check coming in soon but unsure when exactly that will be. If it gets here soon than I'll be at SEDC. Otherwise... negatory.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 pm
by Lightning
Inappropriate Chris wrote:
Lightning wrote:
andysapp wrote:
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
I'll take ya up on that. I'd let ya play the Xbox, but it just gave me the "red ring of death" yesturday.

EDIT: looks like my hard drive survived, that's one bit of good news as far as my 360's concerned.


That is completely fixable duder....if you bring with you let me know. My friend can fix that.

It's getting brung. that and the TV too. I dont leave anything valuable behind in the truck when I head for my home time.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
Ok good deal, i will see if my friend will be around to get that worked out for you.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 am
by andysapp
Image

Slide Styleâ„¢ Trophy Decks for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd of the Top-32 Elimination variety, and 1st place Team Drift finishers.
:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

(I just hope they can print them in time! (fooking holidayyyyy))

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 am
by puregroove_dot_org
^^Those look bad, dude...

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 am
by CodyW
whoa!!! awesome.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-1

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
by down_shift
love'm!