Page 3 of 3

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:21 am
by Zach
struka wrote:well thats a dumb question.. of course!

SCORE!!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm
by foilman
Abactus wrote:hooray :D

have you already deleted hylokopser - :twisted: ?

edit

oh, ok you did obviously ;)
too bad... such a cool name

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 pm
by P.Haire
you can have it.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 pm
by rubhamusan
They think I"m lonely.I get pms for adultfriendfinder crap.
Dont they know I'm a pimp named slickback?

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 pm
by P.Haire
lolz.

i think i deleted all the guys and new registration is on admin approval but if you keep getting stuff let me know.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 pm
by VRT nenders
i think i might join but waiting till the spam war is over.

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 pm
by revel
i do believe the cost is clear nenders

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 pm
by andysapp
Your soul.

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm
by kOOpA
andysapp wrote:Image

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 pm
by andysapp
Nicely played, sir.

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:23 pm
by icantdrift
kOOpA wrote:
andysapp wrote:Image

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm
by Lightning
yay, finally, something new on there.

Am I bugged by losing my Modship over there, hell no. Ya'll can have the mod job.


This'll be fun. :P

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:40 pm
by Dangerous Drifter Dan
i got another PM today.