Page 3 of 5
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am
by andysapp
StLCankles wrote:why is there an indian head on the poster........

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 pm
by bradt
^ Thats more like it, lol.
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:53 am
by s14lowesdrifter
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm
by bighuyner
I wasn't planning on driving at this one but I wanted to at least come watch. The new saturday schedule just came out for February and I have to work that day. I guess I'll come after work.
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 pm
by s14lowesdrifter
i'll be there since i told my girl we are going to atlanta to "shop and eat at a fancy restarant" on valentines and for some crazy reason we end up at turner field????
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:44 am
by Dr. Marlow
s14lowesdrifter wrote:i'll be there since i told my girl we are going to atlanta to "shop and eat at a fancy restarant" on valentines and for some crazy reason we end up at turner field????
lol
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:10 am
by Yoshi
Registered and paid! Can't wait!
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 am
by Inappropriate Chris
I just Reg'd for my FOERST event people. SUCK IT!!!!! hahahahahaha. I am in for a world of SUCK.
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:57 am
by P.Haire
hahaha! just have fun. drifting is fun.
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 am
by Dangerous Drifter Dan
marlow<12 wrote:s14lowesdrifter wrote:i'll be there since i told my girl we are going to atlanta to "shop and eat at a fancy restarant" on valentines and for some crazy reason we end up at turner field????
lol
I predict your day will not end well....
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:24 am
by Inappropriate Chris
P.Haire wrote:hahaha! just have fun. drifting is fun.
Oh Im sure it will be crazy fun.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 pm
by s14lowesdrifter
Dangerous Drifter Dan wrote:marlow<12 wrote:s14lowesdrifter wrote:i'll be there since i told my girl we are going to atlanta to "shop and eat at a fancy restarant" on valentines and for some crazy reason we end up at turner field????
lol
I predict your day will not end well....
oh it will end good. i got some roofie-colada =]
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 pm
by andysapp
That's never cool.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 pm
by s14lowesdrifter
well, for her its not
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:53 pm
by POOPscandal
so, basically what you're saying is that you like to crash into lowe's company trucks and rape your girlfriend.
