"CUCARACHA DREFT!?" SAT. MAY 3RD GREENVILLE,SC
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- Frosty_SPL
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2255
- Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage
- shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Thanks for the payment...
***Its getting very close to the wire. We have about 13 drivers registered and the cut off is Thurs. If we dont have enough drivers we will have to cancel. I dont want to cancel an event. We have been doing so well and having a great time. I know theres a few things going on that weekend. Lets show as much support as possible to southeastdrift.com
This venue is a one time chance. The new owner will not allow drifting and he starts in June. This will be our only chance to try this place out..
3rd gear drifting and a figure8 will be awesometown..
Spread the word and register...
***Its getting very close to the wire. We have about 13 drivers registered and the cut off is Thurs. If we dont have enough drivers we will have to cancel. I dont want to cancel an event. We have been doing so well and having a great time. I know theres a few things going on that weekend. Lets show as much support as possible to southeastdrift.com
This venue is a one time chance. The new owner will not allow drifting and he starts in June. This will be our only chance to try this place out..
3rd gear drifting and a figure8 will be awesometown..
Spread the word and register...
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
Payment plan???? We need LS1 tandem and entrys like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXs-DTs ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXs-DTs ... re=related
- shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
I need that track and car!marcos wrote:Payment plan???? We need LS1 tandem and entrys like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXs-DTs ... re=related


_team rowdy_
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
how many drivers do you need to sign up? I don't want this event cancelled.
~~I am the Walrus~~Please visit http://www.only100pennies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and spread the word.
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
here's the plan:marcos wrote:Payment plan???? We need LS1 tandem and entrys like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXs-DTs ... re=related
you pay for gas. you pay for hotel. you pay for entry... i'll be there.
sounds like a plan to me



