Page 3 of 7

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:47 am
by syn77
andysapp wrote:Yeah, but we were spinning in style, and rawking arse like only we can!
That was a fun day.
:D
i really wanna go back to lowes tho...just for redemption.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:33 pm
by turbofb
:?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:33 pm
by turbofb
thank god ive got the legndary rotary tuner helpin me ouT.
WHO YOU ASK?
WELL, OLD MAN MIKE, OF COURSE
That has to be the funniest thing Ive heard all day. That dumbass couldnt' even diagnoise his own blown fuse. He used to be a oil change guy for toyota but couldb't handle it without f'in himself up. Did you know he carries his own hot air around to keep his head inflated at all times. Oh yeah I hate that dueche nozzle and If takes my $500 snapon jack agian I'll break his face this time.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:11 pm
by andysapp
NO NO.... not Miata Mike... I was joking!
Battle Mike (FunkyMunkeyFC) is going to help him!

Hahaha. I was just talkin sheeot.
Oops!

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:13 pm
by andysapp
turbofb wrote:...that dueche nozzle....
Bwaahahahaa... that is funny sheeat right there.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:17 pm
by icantdrift
syn77 wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yeah, but we were spinning in style, and rawking arse like only we can!
That was a fun day.
:D
i really wanna go back to lowes tho...just for redemption.
lowe's was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. but then again it was my FOERST time out so no matter what it would've been fun (other than maybe following jerry's footsteps and sliding into a wall). :D

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:27 pm
by andysapp
That was definitely not a good way to start the day.
:(

Other than that... WHEEEEEEEEEEE rockandroll360's!!! That surface was beyond slick.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:23 pm
by bighuyner
Lowes was the FOERST event for many of us. I would love to do that course again.(without the rocks that were all over the chicanes)

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:40 am
by CubanMike
turbofb wrote:dueche nozzle
hahahahahahahaha, greatest name ever!

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:04 pm
by marcos
turbofb wrote:
thank god ive got the legndary rotary tuner helpin me ouT.
WHO YOU ASK?
WELL, OLD MAN MIKE, OF COURSE
That has to be the funniest thing Ive heard all day. That dumbass couldnt' even diagnoise his own blown fuse. He used to be a oil change guy for toyota but couldb't handle it without f'in himself up. Did you know he carries his own hot air around to keep his head inflated at all times. Oh yeah I hate that dueche nozzle and If takes my $500 snapon jack agian I'll break his face this time.
I really hope you mean that....

Mikes not that bad, just alittle crazy for some of you...

Signing up on Tuesday....

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:23 pm
by down_shift
^edit

welcome to the forum tm-kicks(?)

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:59 pm
by marcos
Byron- You can call me Marcos

its tm_kickz on some other forums. If you need some sneakers let me know...

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:25 am
by turbofb
I really hope you mean that....
Wouldn't have said it if didn't mean it! Its more of a promise. Wheel my jack off again.

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:35 pm
by marcos
Thats funny... I dout you would say all those things to his face. Not starting anything but people love to talk junk on forums and than face to face act like nothing happened.... :)

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:42 pm
by turbofb
Yea I would never say that..... Wait i think i already have told him. :D