Atlanta Drift Expo

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

syn77
Stale Meat
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:38 pm
Location: atl
Contact:

Post by syn77 »

andysapp wrote:Yeah, but we were spinning in style, and rawking arse like only we can!
That was a fun day.
:D
i really wanna go back to lowes tho...just for redemption.
Image
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

:?
Last edited by turbofb on Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

thank god ive got the legndary rotary tuner helpin me ouT.
WHO YOU ASK?
WELL, OLD MAN MIKE, OF COURSE
That has to be the funniest thing Ive heard all day. That dumbass couldnt' even diagnoise his own blown fuse. He used to be a oil change guy for toyota but couldb't handle it without f'in himself up. Did you know he carries his own hot air around to keep his head inflated at all times. Oh yeah I hate that dueche nozzle and If takes my $500 snapon jack agian I'll break his face this time.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

NO NO.... not Miata Mike... I was joking!
Battle Mike (FunkyMunkeyFC) is going to help him!

Hahaha. I was just talkin sheeot.
Oops!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

turbofb wrote:...that dueche nozzle....
Bwaahahahaa... that is funny sheeat right there.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

syn77 wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yeah, but we were spinning in style, and rawking arse like only we can!
That was a fun day.
:D
i really wanna go back to lowes tho...just for redemption.
lowe's was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. but then again it was my FOERST time out so no matter what it would've been fun (other than maybe following jerry's footsteps and sliding into a wall). :D
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

That was definitely not a good way to start the day.
:(

Other than that... WHEEEEEEEEEEE rockandroll360's!!! That surface was beyond slick.
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:54 pm

Post by bighuyner »

Lowes was the FOERST event for many of us. I would love to do that course again.(without the rocks that were all over the chicanes)
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

turbofb wrote:dueche nozzle
hahahahahahahaha, greatest name ever!
Image
Grease Munkey Drift & Speed
GreaseMunkeyFC@yahoo.com
marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by marcos »

turbofb wrote:
thank god ive got the legndary rotary tuner helpin me ouT.
WHO YOU ASK?
WELL, OLD MAN MIKE, OF COURSE
That has to be the funniest thing Ive heard all day. That dumbass couldnt' even diagnoise his own blown fuse. He used to be a oil change guy for toyota but couldb't handle it without f'in himself up. Did you know he carries his own hot air around to keep his head inflated at all times. Oh yeah I hate that dueche nozzle and If takes my $500 snapon jack agian I'll break his face this time.
I really hope you mean that....

Mikes not that bad, just alittle crazy for some of you...

Signing up on Tuesday....
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

^edit

welcome to the forum tm-kicks(?)
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by marcos »

Byron- You can call me Marcos

its tm_kickz on some other forums. If you need some sneakers let me know...
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

I really hope you mean that....
Wouldn't have said it if didn't mean it! Its more of a promise. Wheel my jack off again.
marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by marcos »

Thats funny... I dout you would say all those things to his face. Not starting anything but people love to talk junk on forums and than face to face act like nothing happened.... :)
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

Yea I would never say that..... Wait i think i already have told him. :D
Post Reply