Page 3 of 5

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 pm
by Treefish
Yeah the paypal link is up there above the registration form.

Re-registered.

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:09 pm
by P.Haire
down_shift wrote:I just want some wine in a can.

yeah buddy.

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 am
by revel
Treefish wrote:Yeah the paypal link is up there above the registration form.

Re-registered.
done and did

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:58 pm
by P.Haire
looking forward to bro hangs with you guys.

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 pm
by struka
who's coming?
where you staying and such?

my apt is welcome and Alyson has a house if anything. 45 min to an hour of a drive from her place...30-40 min from my place

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:20 pm
by Treefish
Tyler and I are both registered and I received my confirmation e-mail this morning.

We've both booked rooms at our trusty Red Roof Inn.

Totally in for bro-hangs Fri (possibly if we leave early), Sat, and Sun til afternoon.

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 pm
by struka
cool cool, so easy night on Friday and chill/party the rest.

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 am
by revel
got my confirmation email today as well.

looks like i wont be leaving atlanta until around 8pm, so getting to murfreesboro around midnight at the earliest.

struka i will bring your tshirt with me to the event.

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:20 pm
by andysapp
I'm gonna ride up with Tylorrr... which... I should be able to get out of work on time on Friday. If all goes well I'll be at your house at 6:30!

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 am
by revel
Sweet!

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 am
by Dr. Marlow
casa de marlow is open for business, i get off work friday at 4 and im off the whole weekend

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 am
by P.Haire
depending on how support vehicles and stuff goes i might borrow my dad's van and bring a grill.

Import Alliance

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:03 am
by Treefish
I think Emily and I are going to head to the red roof between 1-3pm. Hopefully catch you bros for dinner. Grillaerostarr sounds good Pat!

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 pm
by P.Haire
my dad has an e150 work van. i need some vinyl for it. who wants to cut me a big team rowdy sticker for the windshield?

Re: Import Alliance

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm
by struka
cool cool.
I may stay around my apt area and meet you bros in the morning around your exit so we can ride together to the track. We have to be there at 7:15 so what time you plan on leaving your hotel? 6:30?

DO IT BIG ON THE VAN!