Page 19 of 249
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:57 pm
by s14unimog
dude Erin that looks no good, what happened?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:25 am
by Guhgtard
updated pic, new wheels and springs
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:18 pm
by revel
diggin the leggeras. biter! j/k they look great on your GG.
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:10 am
by Guhgtard
thanks Tylor!!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:35 am
by rudeboy
here is my sled
it's a mess

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:06 am
by down_shift
links not working
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:48 pm
by rudeboy
down_shift wrote:links not working
i can see em. damn that sucks, lets try this
my car is brown hoodless
https://www.sharemation.com/rudedrift/b ... niq=skzpag
and that dude, that's jeff. top nissan tech in the western ny area
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:42 pm
by CubanMike
Sweet! That is some manly intercooler piping.
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:23 pm
by rudeboy
it's cold over flow.....
try right clicking them pics up there. the one is more recent.
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:15 pm
by andysapp
Damn! You're from upstate NY? I lived in Albany for three years.
Those were good times.

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:41 am
by rudeboy
yeah, buffalo and rochester. miss the snow?
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:04 am
by Rhoad Racing
never thought i'd say this, but I want a brown 13 now.
between his and one I saw from VIRus, I'm starting to like the color. poopMechaniks.
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:29 am
by down_shift
Chris you still on track for that 13?
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:03 am
by andysapp
rudeboy wrote:yeah, buffalo and rochester. miss the snow?
Hahaha... actually, YES! It never snows down here, and I do miss it... granted - when I lived up there I didn't miss it at all, lol. I've still got some great friends up there. I need to go visit.

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:40 pm
by rudeboy
come on up. there is always room somewhere up here for traveling drifters...
i love my car...soul brotha brown.
i'm about to take it a step futrher, goin UPS brown
the paint code on my car is factory nissan color. from the 80's
we have an oval up here with cool infield, it's walls are lined with huge foam blocks....
you can really go full on.
https://www.sharemation.com/rudedrift/r ... iq=-29oz1j
https://www.sharemation.com/rudedrift/r ... iq=-29oz1d