~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
both cars are so damn hot.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Still needs a lot of buttoning up! Tim left all my under dash wiring in a huge disconnected mess, so that all needs to be fixed. I want a working stereo and turbo timer again.Zach wrote:I just came... seriously. What are you guys going to do with the rest of the winter? This is prime car building time..
Also, knucks need to be done, subframe riser bushings, more low low, and wheels need paint.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
down_shift wrote:both cars are SO DAMN HOT.



"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
I believe this needs to be on this page too so we can look at it more.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Yay for new daily!


- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
get ready for a barrage of dudes in trucks calling you a homo
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
The jokes have already started with my friends lol
is r package too fun stuff.
I'm trying to be like koopa I has an azn girl friend and a white miata. I'm trying to get shorter now.
is r package too fun stuff.
I'm trying to be like koopa I has an azn girl friend and a white miata. I'm trying to get shorter now.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
i don't have either of those things now
sweet car ^^ r package, goddamn.
sweet car ^^ r package, goddamn.

- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
R package Bilsteins are not the same as the heavy duty shocks, if you can find a set of JDM Eunos Roadster Bilstiens snag them, don't change the sway bars.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
It's got the stock bilsteins so not really sure to be honest.
- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
I should have stated that better, if and when they need to be replaced.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
- boostbeef
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:52 pm
- Location: Warner Robins, Ga
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
put some new seats in the truck:

I had the 60/40 split bench before, The seats are from a sunfire and the center console is from a blazer. These are much more comfortable than the old boards that were in it before. I'd like to get them recovered to match or maybe dye them black.

I had the 60/40 split bench before, The seats are from a sunfire and the center console is from a blazer. These are much more comfortable than the old boards that were in it before. I'd like to get them recovered to match or maybe dye them black.
-Jonathan-


- FooSchnickens
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3747
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
- Location: Hotlanta, GA
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Joe can still get them. He actually found the Bilstein part # for them and they sell 'em here in the US.Greg wrote:R package Bilsteins are not the same as the heavy duty shocks, if you can find a set of JDM Eunos Roadster Bilstiens snag them, don't change the sway bars.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
oh Dip!
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
ORRY? I will have to get a hold of this Joe guy in the future...


