~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

Rhoad Racing wrote:Image

Soft 8's with bead locks?
wow!
beadlock look sexy as hell, never thought of that :?
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

shawn shawn wrote:Image

Image

Image
Things I love about this:
A: FUCKING EVERYTHING.
B: They take their pics at the same gas station every time.
C: FUCKING EVERYTHING.
D: Bead locks. GENIOUS STYLE POINTS.
E: All of the above.
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

That's a pretty gnarly mustang.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

That car makes me want a hatch.
For serial.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

andysapp wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:Image

Image

Image
Things I love about this:
A: FUCKING EVERYTHING.
B: They take their pics at the same gas station every time.
C: FUCKING EVERYTHING.
D: Bead locks. GENIOUS STYLE POINTS.
E: All of the above.
yes. i was just thinking the same thing about the rad gas station location, lol.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

andysapp wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:Image

Image

Image
Things I love about this:
A: FUCKING EVERYTHING.
B: They take their pics at the same gas station every time.
C: FUCKING EVERYTHING.
D: Bead locks. GENIOUS STYLE POINTS.
E: All of the above.
yes. i was just thinking the same thing about the rad gas station location, lol.
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

DM photo shoot at gas station stat.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

calling brady



lets make the shit happen


hot as hell bring the jap hotness to us mags
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

YES. The right one is crucial for success.
And fancy appeal.
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

I think its the painted box that makes the aesthetic so cool.
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

four 6 cars are awesome. andy in a hatch? is that legal?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

No... I can't spend money building a new car.
I have one that's awesome, and it loves me to hell.




































And back.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

vrt eggroll wrote:I think its the painted box that makes the aesthetic so cool.

people in the us could us those
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

guerilla box paint mission at closed gas station.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Be a real hero and do it during business hours.
:shock:
Post Reply