Page 122 of 249

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm
by Rhoad Racing
She likes it in the rear.
DSC00585.JPG
DSC00585.JPG (152.05 KiB) Viewed 1467 times

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 pm
by andysapp
NOICE!!!

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:46 pm
by down_shift
I see one of my flyers on your wall!

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:53 pm
by Rhoad Racing
There's about 50+ flyers leftover from the dmgg hood wrap. Those left over are now on the wall. :P

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 pm
by andysapp
Hahaha... I see a dildo. Shame on you sir... you have small chillin's running around.
;)

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:24 am
by struka
down_shift wrote:I see one of my flyers on your wall!
wish i could find my lucky slides flyer....

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 am
by revel
make sure you clear coat over those stickers. they collect a crap ton of dirt on the sticky side being on the back of a car and then start peeling up

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:44 pm
by Rhoad Racing
andysapp wrote:Hahaha... I see a dildo. Shame on you sir... you have small chillin's running around.
;)
You should see the ones on the ceiling. LOL. None of the kiddies go into the garage ;) Although, I should probably move that one in particular just in case.

struka wrote:
down_shift wrote:I see one of my flyers on your wall!
wish i could find my lucky slides flyer....
Ive still got a few laying around. Consider them yours. 8)



revel wrote:make sure you clear coat over those stickers. they collect a crap ton of dirt on the sticky side being on the back of a car and then start peeling up
They've already started to peel up :( I'll see what I can do to save 'em. Clear vinyl like the hood perhaps.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:03 pm
by struka
DOPE!!!
:)

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 pm
by revel
i had 6 coats of clear sprayed over the rear garnish on the s13. those stickers are going no where anytime soon.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 am
by VRT nenders
andysapp wrote:Hahaha... I see a dildo. Shame on you sir... you have small chillin's running around.
;)
your welcome :winky:

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm
by andysapp
:winky: :winky: :winky: :winky:
Hahaha!

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 pm
by 240oncrack
havent been on here in awhile. got bored and work and rinsed the ride off...

Image

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 pm
by Rhoad Racing
You and Dan are in charge while Im away from Augusta ;)

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 am
by ChadMK4
I snapped this last night. Getting a Griffin radiator tomorrow. Having a small problem with a clogged OEM rad. I was hoping we'd be able to keep a couple of factory pieces. Oh well.

Image