Page 11 of 11

Re: I AM A WAR MACHINE - UCF10

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 am
by Hert
Are you using the lexus steering rack? Or fabbing an s-chassis one in there? And are you doing knuckles? I need to make my car rad, so we can tandem.

Re: I AM A WAR MACHINE - UCF10

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm
by mranlet
Everything that comes on an S-chassis is absolutely inferior to the equipment that comes on this car (and yours as well). Gotta cut the lower ball joints/steering arms to get any sort of angle and have a decent steerng ratio. Come to tampa and I'll show you what's up.

Re: I AM A WAR MACHINE - UCF10

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 am
by Generz
Damn.. Ranlet just laid it down. Better go to Tampa, BG..

Re: I AM A WAR MACHINE - UCF10

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:56 pm
by Hert
mranlet wrote:Everything that comes on an S-chassis is absolutely inferior to the equipment that comes on this car (and yours as well). Gotta cut the lower ball joints/steering arms to get any sort of angle and have a decent steerng ratio. Come to tampa and I'll show you what's up.
I will come to Tampa, give you dollars and help you goto town on my shizzle. Lets do it! Turbo kit going on soon.......