Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 pm
by bradt
Back on track..... Here you go Frosty

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 pm
by charlie
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:40 pm
by P.Haire
hilarious
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:18 pm
by struka
thats way funny.....
i like that porsche...i would like to have one
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 am
by Frosty_SPL
Im not getting one till the Mercedes lease runs out this time next year.
I was looking at lower mileage 02 996's. I did see an absolutely gorgeous 89 at the Mitty for sale at 15k. It had BBS LMs on it too.
Brady said that turbo 996s sell at the auction for the low 30s!
The bad part is I might have to sell the 240 if I want a 996.
My thought process = 911s are cheaper to insure and depreciate less than a 350z. I can also buy an extended warranty incase the motor decides to grenade itself.

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:20 am
by Nismo300zxt
Frosty = snap spin.
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 am
by kOOpA
all i see is pork swords
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:29 am
by POOPscandal
rwd aircooled or go home.
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 am
by DrifterMama
i'm not a big fan of them either, Chris loves them though
There's a few i'd drive around though

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 pm
by Generz
If you don't like Porsche.. you don't love yourself. Might as well just end your life.