I decided...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

User avatar
Skwid
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by Skwid »

I was commenting on your writing skillz...not your drifting skillz. :lol:
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

lol I'm a droven individual
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
Skwid
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by Skwid »

Eunos Roadster wrote:lol I'm a droven individual

You were, in the passed... :lol:
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

Florida State is a big bunch of lossers
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

Skwid wrote:I was commenting on your writing skillz...not your drifting skillz. :lol:
I have a Southwest Virginia education leave me alone! :P
\\Amanda//
User avatar
Skwid
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by Skwid »

Oh yeah... were are ewe frum? My edumacashun beets YUR edumacashun!
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

Tracy wrote: Image
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

Skwid wrote:Oh yeah... were are ewe frum? My edumacashun beets YUR edumacashun!
lmao!! I read it now and know what it was supposed to say but I never re-read my posts, i guess i should start LOL

glad you caught it before martymartymarty.net he's the grammar and spelling correction King :P
\\Amanda//
User avatar
Skwid
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by Skwid »

ProjctGrlDrftr wrote:
Skwid wrote:Oh yeah... were are ewe frum? My edumacashun beets YUR edumacashun!
lmao!! I read it now and know what it was supposed to say but I never re-read my posts, i guess i should start LOL

glad you caught it before martymartymarty.net he's the grammar and spelling correction King :P

Until NOW...I AM THE KING BITCHEZ!
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

are you teh Banana King?
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

Skwid wrote: Until NOW...I AM THE KING BITCHEZ!
Image
\\Amanda//
User avatar
Skwid
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by Skwid »

I has banana hammock...does this count?
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

I haz FunDip
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
Skwid
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by Skwid »

WEAR Y0 GRILLE!?!?! :x
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

mah grillz is at the crib yo
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Post Reply