Page 2 of 8

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:30 pm
by shawn shawn
Is it possible to comment with out making fun of something?????? :shock:








Don't take anything we say too serious.... unless we are being serious then take it serious! SERIOUSLY!!!

Image

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:36 pm
by bradt
Yeah, sorry about that. It's all good though, I dont get mad easy. I wouldn't have joined if I thought people here were douchebags. At least it was an interesting welcome, haha.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:37 pm
by VRT nenders
Image

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:51 pm
by shawn shawn
Beer Troll wants in!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:56 pm
by Generz
yeah.. if you can't take irrational near-rape criticism from the members on here.. then you shouldn't be on here.

with that being said....

does Idaho really have a lot of potatos? are there a lot of hot chicks there? because i've met a lot of hot chicks that have escaped Idaho... if there aren't.. then we know they've all escaped.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:02 pm
by bradt
OK, I went to a steakhouse here expecting a killer potato. But what I got is like something I would buy from Wal-Mart. I have not seen many potatoes at all.

And the chicks here are extremely attractive. Of course, those are all the girls at Boise State. But since I'm married, a look but dont touch rule is permanently in effect, lol.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:04 pm
by bradt
I also have to applaud this forum for its generous use in forum pics. Definately epic.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:11 pm
by icantdrift
welcome, you win the door prize

Image

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:18 pm
by bradt
WOOT!

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:03 pm
by shawn shawn
Image

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:11 pm
by Generz
bradt wrote: But since I'm married, a look but dont touch rule is permanently in effect, lol.
Yeah.. but you can always look and touch yourself.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:19 pm
by struka
this thread sucks.........

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 pm
by VRT nenders
struka wrote:this thread sucks.........
Image

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:24 pm
by matts13
quazar311 wrote:
bradt wrote: But since I'm married, a look but dont touch rule is permanently in effect, lol.
Yeah.. but you can always look and touch yourself.


zip code rule????

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:39 pm
by bradt
Wouldn't work too well since she is with me. I'm kind of scared to test that.