Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:42 am
by CodyW
yesss!

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:07 pm
by ChadMK4
Let me know when this happens. It would be cool to watch this unfold!

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:02 pm
by Zach
ChadMK4 wrote:Let me know when this happens. It would be cool to watch this unfold!
indeed, it would be pretty tight to watch. Let me know also when this goes down :D.

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:31 pm
by shawn shawn
Zachscar wrote:
ChadMK4 wrote:Let me know when this happens. It would be cool to watch this unfold!
indeed, it would be pretty tight to watch. Let me know also when this goes down :D.
Sounds sweet!

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm
by revel
andysapp wrote:Dude I'm game. I haven't painted in a loooong time, but I still write daily in my comp book. Tylorrr and I used to paint way back.

Cody and Wooley said we can have at the walls in the S3 office if you're down. We'd need a coupla fans... I've got a couple respirators... it would be radness.

Tylorrr... this is a calling to you as well.
oh poop :? time to start killin pens nightly. need to get ideas started. how big are walls? theme?

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:27 pm
by shawn shawn
I got one of these today...

Image



haha..

So count me in for some pics!

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:42 am
by POOPscandal
shawn shawn wrote:I got one of these today...

Image



haha..

So count me in for some pics!

snap. i've got a fisheye#2, if you're on lomography.com leave a guestbook thingie so i can see some of your pics. also, i gots the hookup on film processing and printing. http://www.lomohomes.com/PANDAmonium

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:16 am
by shawn shawn
I just got it today from the Girlie so no photo's yet. There shall be plenty to come though trust me. I have a feeling this is going to be a new addiction for a while haha. Where do you get yours developed?

It took me a min. to remember how to load film again. I haven't done it since photography class in high school. :D

I kinda like the fact that it is 35mm. Kinda gives it some mystery to what the hell did I just shoot cause you can't look at it and you can't erase it and do it over.

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:24 am
by POOPscandal
i get mine developed at work :wink: also printed and scanned to cd. you can either bring film to me at work or bring it to house or whatever and i can hook you up. not free, but close to. wolf camera at brookwood, off 141 where its called medlock bridge or peachtree parkway, target supercenter and taco mac. werd.

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:38 am
by shawn shawn
Thats hella cool man! You got some cool stuff on your page lomo page BTW. I have been wanting to dabble in photography again since I got into AI.





P.S. I did some work at the guy who started wolf camera's house. Talk about baller.... that house is redonkulous!!!! I think we did something to his phone system. lol.

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:55 pm
by andysapp
driftPANDAspl wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:I got one of these today...

Image



haha..

So count me in for some pics!

snap. i've got a fisheye#2, if you're on lomography.com leave a guestbook thingie so i can see some of your pics. also, i gots the hookup on film processing and printing. http://www.lomohomes.com/PANDAmonium
DUDE I GOT ONE TOO!
:D

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:57 pm
by andysapp
GC8VI wrote:oh poop :? time to start killin pens nightly. need to get ideas started. how big are walls? theme?
Walls are decent size... and there's a lot of them, so plenty space.
I dunno on theme... I haven't collab'd wit anyone since... um... well, shit - since we collab'd, hahaha.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:44 am
by shawn shawn
andysapp wrote:
driftPANDAspl wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:I got one of these today...

Image



haha..

So count me in for some pics!

snap. i've got a fisheye#2, if you're on lomography.com leave a guestbook thingie so i can see some of your pics. also, i gots the hookup on film processing and printing. http://www.lomohomes.com/PANDAmonium
DUDE I GOT ONE TOO!
:D
Sweet!

When our powers combine...

Image

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
by revel
"recycle or i'll fuckin kill ya.......CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!!!!!" ted turner. robot chicken season one.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 am
by andysapp
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Captain Planet has three balls.