The AKA is way more affordable than something like the Gumball. It was like $3200 for driver/co-driver combo... so $1600 per person. Once we got on the road, I totally saw where that money goes. Graphics for all the cars, nice hotels, dinner each night, parties (which Hooman and I were always hella asleep and missed, lol), etc.
They rented out that go-kart track just for us... race as much as you wanted. Those karts were so brutal, you really couldn't race much, though. I think I ran 3 heats, and was tore the eff up after each one. We had VIP seating at the ALMS race too... so the entry fee is very very reasonable for what you're getting.
Charlie, I totally forgot to tell you we ran right through downtown as we headed towards Indianapolis. I hated being so close and not being able to stop. I was bummed.
I shot 2-3 tapes of video... but it'll prolly be a while before I can mess with it. I've got too much stuff on my plate right now... so hopefully sooner than later. I've still got that Nopi STL vid to finish, lolz.




