Page 2 of 4
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:17 am
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:Hahahaha!!
Yes man... I am way down. We need mad photo-documentation of teh madness!11
I don't know what da eff I'm gawn be.
Hmm... thrift store shopping Saturday anyone???
i need to find a little ceasars sign and a long rockstar wig

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:55 pm
by Frosty_SPL
Lisa, me, and maybe Matt are going thrift shopping saturday. You can come with us if ya want.
my crib=
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q ... iwloc=addr
Lets get it CrUnK around 10PM.

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:05 pm
by matts13
i want to go but i would need to go earlyer
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:23 pm
by CodyW
i probably need to get in on that too, gimme a shout tomorrow when you guys are headed out.
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:00 pm
by down_shift
I have to close at work today but I'll be by after.
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:10 pm
by struka
i wish i could come down, i was actually going to but ended up working. i need money.
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:41 pm
by Rhoad Racing
someone buy Struka and me plane tickets! DO IT... do it now

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:25 pm
by struka
Rhoad Racing wrote:someone buy Struka and me plane tickets! DO IT... do it now

NOW!
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:43 pm
by down_shift
If I could afford plane tickets I'd be going to SEMA.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:45 am
by andysapp
Wow... tonight was mad fun!!1 I'm down for more Helloween mayhem next weekend after I get back from Sema. Its always rad when Halloween falls mid-week, cause it means double the mayhem!11
I can't wait to see some of the pictures! I'll post mine ups tomorrow.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:27 pm
by Frosty_SPL
hah, thanks to everyone that came out!

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:34 pm
by down_shift
ello prostitutes! Awesome night, thanks for having us over Clint.
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:25 pm
by revel
thanks for letting a gorilla into your home and throw down some dnb. had a blast.
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:59 pm
by Zach
GC8VI wrote:Zachscar wrote:Im down.. I'll be 18 in a week and a half or so.. we definately need to throw down then!
wait what?!?!? you not 18!??!?! damn i m old.
haha yeah...

it happens I guess

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:26 pm
by icantdrift
hell yeah, great night
