Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:22 pm
by darkducati
I wrote that reply in a gas station parking lot. What addiction?

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:22 pm
by shai
I dunno if thats really what he is getting ....He wants a laptop or a turbo and a sidekick and we r moving to the d wood thats alot ofc money . We shall c !I think the turbo is the best thing for him but its his toy so I dunno :roll:

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:29 pm
by CodyW
get him a pelican

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:53 pm
by darkducati
Or an ardvark.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:07 pm
by shai
I dunno if he would like those gifts guys but if I do get him those I will be sure to tell him it was ur idea

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:14 pm
by darkducati
Shai Shai Shai. That was a pop quiz and the correct answer was Ardvelican. C'mon girl, keep up. :D I set em up, you knock em down.