Page 2 of 2
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm
by revel
Dr. Marlow wrote:So your advice is to do something?
honestly my advice is to come to drift event, cause i miss ya and enjoy seeing you....................but i also want ya to have your own place so you can get internets!..............and i dont want ya to miss out on a good buddys b-day shenanigans. i am the torn here
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:33 pm
by Lightning
if I'm stuck near there after I drop off a load, i'd go to hang out.
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:42 pm
by Rhoad Racing
Lightning wrote:if I'm stuck near there after I drop off a load, i'd go to hang out.

Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:13 pm
by ChadMK4
Chris, I'd go but I kinda already made plans with Dugie and actually forgot that it was this weekend. I was thinking that it was in a few more weeks.
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm
by Rhoad Racing
No worries

Its gonna be stupid hot, so you won't be missing much.
Tyler.... lets room up.
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am
by revel
looks like i am missing this one as well. in the process of fitting new fenders, getting a driver headlight/corner lense back on the car, mounting the new hood with some aerocatch latches, and prepping for paint!
for whatever reasons i never make this event. this makes it 3yrs in a row
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 am
by P.Haire
Rhoad Racing wrote:Its gonna be stupid hot, you won't be missing much.
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 am
by Rhoad Racing
P.Haire wrote:Rhoad Racing wrote:Its gonna be stupid hot, you won't be missing much.
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 pm
by Rhoad Racing
Amanda and I need a hotel roomy for the weekend to save money. Let me know if you are going and want to bunk-up. I'll let you be the big spoon.
Re: Elite Summer Nationals 2010
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 pm
by Dr. Marlow
Yeah I'm not going either. Don't feel like driving the corolla that far. Plus it is tax free weekend here in tn this weekend. think I'll but some ties and stuff