something a few of you guys might like to know about..

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

Post Reply
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:31 am
Location: MBSC

something a few of you guys might like to know about..

Post by Epik »

Andy.. check this out http://www.erebuni.net/accesscustom/bmw46.htm

Erebuni sent me an email, on sept 5-6 they are having a sale on ANY hood in stock for $150.00. Metal, fiberglas or carbon fiber.

They had a sale on body kits last week and I picked up anew kit for $360.00 shipped for the GS.

Check out their website.. erebuni.net There are some decent looking hoods for s13s and s14s.. and a bunch of other cars and trucks too..

just passing it on.
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

I may just have to get that OE CF hood. Whats the best way to order, was there a link on the email?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:31 am
Location: MBSC

Post by Epik »

i just called them at 888-erebuni, they have a place in NY and california.

he said they are open til 7pm. not today i dont think though.
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Thas pretty crazy! I think I'm set with replacement body/aero parts... otherwise I'd be all over that.

I never knew there could be that many aftermarket mirrors for a car, hahaha.
:D
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:31 am
Location: MBSC

Post by Epik »

Cool.. i just figured at that price you may want spares..LOL

if i had the extra 150.00 when i bought my kit, i would have bought 2 and had them put into the same box.
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
Post Reply