Nick Hogan wrecked the supra tonight...might be hurt

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

im glad to hear that nick is ok, but man that sucks about john, i hope he pulls through
Midtenn
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Midtenn »

Just had to voice how refreshing it is to hear people not bad mouthing them. Just about every other forum I'm on is haters telling how he shouldn't have the car, how he shouldn't be in drifting, ect ect. It really amazes me how jealous people can get. I can almost bet my life savings that 99% of them would be in the same situation given the chance.

Its funny how all the guys who've met and delt with him the past few years are standing up for him, but all the people who "know" him from Hogan knows best are saying he deserves it. Get well soon from me again!
<12 -- We really don't know what it means either.
marlow<12 wrote:Well the AE86 is <12's specialty, and <12 is awesome, so therefore the AE86 is awesome
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

sil80det wrote: I hope everyone ends up ok and I also hope people can learn from this situation and see that no matter how much seat time you have or how good you are, being crazy on the streets doesn't pay off.
I had a friend that I use to hang around with back in my Supra days and he did something very similar to this but his Supra flipped over and decapped him. It was very sad to see my friend go. But I was mad at the same time because he had been to Skip Barber twice in CA and was one of the best drivers I knew!! So very true. It can happen to anyone.. :(

Good luck on a speedy recovery and I hope it all works out on a good note.. if that is possible.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Wow... I just read the drifting.com thread...
and wow.

Some people are so cold.
No heart.

WTH.
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

andysapp wrote:Wow... I just read the drifting.com thread...
and wow.

Some people are so cold.
No heart.

WTH.
Same here. What is wrong with people?.?.?
I also find it ironic that this forum seems to be the only one where all of its members aren't cold hearted yet most of us listen to music that talks about death, satan, fire, chaos, and pain. [/hellarunonsentence]
David A
Fresh Meat

Post by David A »

You guys are easily the most level headed group of people on the internet...it's refreshing...

Even on Bimmerforums they were bashing him...damn.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

I dont think those people really see the big picture! He is a damn human... a kid at that. I did stupid shit when I was a teenager hell I still make stupid decisions from time to time. I guess they are either hating big time or just see him as a character on tv?!??!??

People really boggle my mind sometimes. :(
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
GTEAST
Clam Salesman

Post by GTEAST »

I've said it before, this is a really great group of people with their head & hearts in the right place (usually). I really wish the best for John and I know it's got Nick and family torn-up.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

It's called trolling guys. It's nothing new and it shouldn't surprise you. They probably don't even feel that way. Besides, jealousy is soo much more appealing than indifference. For all the image corniness and yellow everything, I always liked the Hogans (at least from the few times I've watched the show) and actually thought it was pretty cool when I found out that the Hulkster's son was into drifting because I knew it would help exposure of the sport. It has and it will. He'll be drifting again in no time, just you wait.

And yeah the dM forum is shit. We're 2000 strong and even if 1800 are just bots, the other 200 are talented individuals with intelligence and integrity. You wouldn't be able to tell it from their posts and thread titles. But I believe it. :) I love this place.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
sil80det
Fresh Meat

Post by sil80det »

dorimon Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:29 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think those people really see the big picture! He is a damn human... a kid at that. I did stupid shit when I was a teenager hell I still make stupid decisions from time to time. I guess they are either hating big time or just see him as a character on tv?!??!??

People really boggle my mind sometimes.

Exactly. I did a lot of dumb things when I was younger too. I am thankful that it never turned into something like this.

Its almost funny to me because I guarantee that a large percentage of those on other sites bashing Nick have done, or currently do, stupit crap on the streets themselves that would put them or someone else in danger.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

charlie wrote:And yeah the dM forum is shit. We're 2000 strong and even if 1800 are just bots, the other 200 are talented individuals with intelligence and integrity. You wouldn't be able to tell it from their posts and thread titles. But I believe it. :) I love this place.
POST OF THE MONTH!!!
I heart you Charlie.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by matts13 »

sil80det wrote:
dorimon Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:29 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People really boggle my mind sometimes.

Exactly. I did a lot of dumb things when I was younger too. I am thankful that it never turned into something like this.

Its almost funny to me because I guarantee that a large percentage of those on other sites bashing Nick have done, or currently do, stupit crap on the streets themselves that would put them or someone else in danger.

that is because they are better than everyone else and never fuck up.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Ya'll are right. We've all been reckless before. Everyone makes mistakes. I still make them, and will continue to make'm 'til my time comes... that is part of the learning curve of life. Sometimes mistakes have greater consequences, and this is one of those times.

I'm very glad Nick is doing okay... but keep in mind, he's got a rough path ahead of him if John doesn't pull through. I wouldn't wish that kind of torment on anyone.

Let's keep John in our prayers, and hope for the best possible outcome from a terrible situation.
:)
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Tracy »

andysapp wrote:
charlie wrote:And yeah the dM forum is shit. We're 2000 strong and even if 1800 are just bots, the other 200 are talented individuals with intelligence and integrity. You wouldn't be able to tell it from their posts and thread titles. But I believe it. :) I love this place.
POST OF THE MONTH!!!
I heart you Charlie.
PmartyX
Purple Drank

Post by PmartyX »

I sent them flowers and had them delivered today. if anyone wants their address, let me know.
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."