Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!
Moderators: andysapp , charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255 Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage
Post
by Frosty_SPL » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:50 pm
I wanna check out the new movie "I think I Love My Wife" tomorrow.
Anyone down?
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:02 am
Aww man... I'm chained to my computorrr.
I'd love to though.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:33 am
andysapp wrote: Aww man... I'm chained to my computorrr.
I'd love to though.
just take it with you
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953 Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage
Post
by CubanMike » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 am
How about we go watch 300 again!
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255 Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage
Post
by Frosty_SPL » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:05 pm
I wanna see some oracle titties again!
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:43 pm
Id love some 300
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:21 pm
Frosty_SPL wrote: I wanna see some oracle titties again!
Lolz.
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255 Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage
Post
by Frosty_SPL » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:41 am
I didn't see it, i went to a big keg party and hung out with the 1 guy i knew there. I acted like I was paying attention to the bball games all night.
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391 Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Post
by K-groove » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:52 am
Frosty_SPL wrote: I wanna check out the new movie "I think I Love My Wife" tomorrow.
Anyone down?
I saw it. You shouldn't waste your money.
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255 Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage
Post
by Frosty_SPL » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:37 am
ahh really? Im a big chris rock fan though.
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391 Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Post
by K-groove » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:15 am
Frosty_SPL wrote: ahh really? Im a big crack rock fan though.
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:28 am
Bwahahah!1
sumn3r
Fresh Meat
Posts: 29 Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: California
Post
by sumn3r » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:00 am
it's pretty good actually. has a good moral, too. one thing i think that's cool about the movie is how he incorporates some of his stand up comedy in there. it was pretty cool seeing it and it was funny at the same time. i enjoyed it and if you're a chris rock fan, i think you'd enjoy it, too.