Ohhhh that's awesome. The car is gonna be a hardcore race car then! Sweet.Treefish wrote:It's for relocating the power steering pump. It's not for A/C, which has to be (and has been) removed.quazar311 wrote:your motor looks awesome, alex. why did you get a custom bracket for the AC compressor though? DOHC compressor fits with no problems.
~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Wow, those motor shots look incredible! Can't wait to get those in the next issue!
And I don't think Neukin is that big yet, I just kinda ran across them a while back (thanks to Brady actually) and they did a trade out for that manifold. Took about a year to get it which sucked but it looked amazing once it got here.
And I don't think Neukin is that big yet, I just kinda ran across them a while back (thanks to Brady actually) and they did a trade out for that manifold. Took about a year to get it which sucked but it looked amazing once it got here.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
holy poop. yeah, they seem to make a lot of cool stuff. lots of indy cars are all neukined out.CodyW wrote:Wow, those motor shots look incredible! Can't wait to get those in the next issue!
And I don't think Neukin is that big yet, I just kinda ran across them a while back (thanks to Brady actually) and they did a trade out for that manifold. Took about a year to get it which sucked but it looked amazing once it got here.

-
DJones
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
- Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Alex, I saw your car yesterday 
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Dude, I'm super pumped for the final reveal!DJones wrote:Alex, I saw your car yesterday
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
fuk that I want spy shots
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
furrrrrrrrrrrrrrealz tho.down_shift wrote:fuk that I want spy shots
- revel
- Eet Bacon
- Posts: 7666
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
- Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
give us a teaser!!!
- kalifornia087
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Hurdling through time & space
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
revel wrote:TEASE USSSSSSSS!!
And damn Dr! Sorry to see that buddy, I did that same thing to a 300zx once (Same scenario, little bit slower conditions) At least it was your vehicle

go fast or die
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
revel wrote:give us a teaser!!!
Now Damnit!



"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
I have a really good image of what it's going to look like

Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
- TurboGrinch
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:19 am
- Location: Siegburg / germany
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
i also wanna see an updated byron shot.
alex is a fuddy duddy.
i also wanna see an updated byron shot.
alex is a fuddy duddy.
~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
P.Haire wrote:sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
i also wanna see an updated byron shot.
alex is a fuddy duddy.
Too much of a fuddy duddy to get a picture message of your front bumper





