Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by P.Haire »

struka wrote:oh snap

are you going? i'm going to head down friday afternoon.
Image
please believe
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by andysapp »

Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by Lightning »

andysapp wrote:
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
I'll take ya up on that. I'd let ya play the Xbox, but it just gave me the "red ring of death" yesturday.

EDIT: looks like my hard drive survived, that's one bit of good news as far as my 360's concerned.
Last edited by Lightning on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unhinged......no, not really.
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by charlie »

oh dip, fuck a bunch'ah rrod.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by struka »

P.Haire wrote:
struka wrote:oh snap

are you going? i'm going to head down friday afternoon.
not really sure.
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by Dr. Marlow »

i think i can get mondays off at my new rotation
thats means im going to try to make it for both days!
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3747
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by FooSchnickens »

Wee-ha!
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
Image
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

Lightning wrote:
andysapp wrote:
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
I'll take ya up on that. I'd let ya play the Xbox, but it just gave me the "red ring of death" yesturday.

EDIT: looks like my hard drive survived, that's one bit of good news as far as my 360's concerned.


That is completely fixable duder....if you bring with you let me know. My friend can fix that.
Image
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-1

Post by Rhoad Racing »

I have a big check coming in soon but unsure when exactly that will be. If it gets here soon than I'll be at SEDC. Otherwise... negatory.
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by Lightning »

Inappropriate Chris wrote:
Lightning wrote:
andysapp wrote:
Lightning wrote:So.....can anybody put me up for friday night? I can sleep on the floor, I got my own sleeping bag.

I'll still pay for whoever's food that lets me crash at their place that night. Otherwise I gotta miss it and head for Florida instead.

EDIT: I don't mean to be imposing, I don't mean to be annoying. I can disappear if need be.
I might be busy on Friday night until late - but you can crash on my floor if you want. I would offer the couch - but I don't have one.
:blaugh:
I'll take ya up on that. I'd let ya play the Xbox, but it just gave me the "red ring of death" yesturday.

EDIT: looks like my hard drive survived, that's one bit of good news as far as my 360's concerned.


That is completely fixable duder....if you bring with you let me know. My friend can fix that.

It's getting brung. that and the TV too. I dont leave anything valuable behind in the truck when I head for my home time.
unhinged......no, not really.
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

Ok good deal, i will see if my friend will be around to get that worked out for you.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by andysapp »

Image

Slide Styleâ„¢ Trophy Decks for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd of the Top-32 Elimination variety, and 1st place Team Drift finishers.
:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

(I just hope they can print them in time! (fooking holidayyyyy))
User avatar
puregroove_dot_org
Fresh Meat
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by puregroove_dot_org »

^^Those look bad, dude...
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-13.09

Post by CodyW »

whoa!!! awesome.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 2 Atlanta, GA 9.12-1

Post by down_shift »

love'm!
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Post Reply